4/16/2007

weekend in review


I'm not gonna go into to many details on how my weekend went, but lemme remind you that It felt as if I didn't get anything accomplished.

Friday night was great. Going on our third White Castle adventure with my friends. It was great, and I even ate 15 out of the 30 sliders in my Crave Case. Like my doctor told me earlier that day, I should take one or two lactaid pills before eating anything dairy. But I think it's the cheese that my stomach dislikes.

Saturday was interesting. I had my lab shift like any other Saturday, but it felt as if I had a million of ideas and thoughts rushing into my mind. Of course I'm trying to get all this done, but in the end only a few was actually finished. I ended my shift with a feeling of disappointment, because I had accomplished little or nothing. Yes, I did take my medication that day, and I felt that it wasn't delayed. (but it was probably my "let's not do anything on a saturday" mindset)

That night as many of you all remember, Timmy got drunk, wasted, sloshed, hammered, or plastered.(however you define, "being intoxicated" on a night out to the bars) It was Mark's 1st's twenty-first weekend and of course being a good friend of his, I had to partake in the celebration. A recommendation from my older brother, Travis. I were too order a drink called the, "Three Wise Men." (i thought this picture was funny and would add a bit of humor to my blog post. lol.)Not knowing what we were up against with, we decided to take the plunge. Till that moment we ordered as much as we can, so that Mark can fulfil his life experience in being, "drunk, wasted, sloshed, hammered, or plastered." Theres alot more I could talk about Saturday night, but to keep this post, "short and simple," I'm going to end the night here.

Sunday, was possibly the worst day out of my weekend. I didn't take my meds, because I didn't want that to affect the hangover. Plus it was a bit too late to have taken the pill. But aside from not really accomplishing anything, it was the hangover that did it. The one thing I wish would never happen, but has to happen in order to complete the cycle of being, "drunk, wasted, sloshed, hammered, or plastered."

I was sleeping on the couch of my friend's apartment for quite some time, and I finally got out of that place at around 2pm. Nicole wanted me to purchase some wine for tonite, but I had refused. All I wanted to do was play World of Warcraft that evening in relaxation. Yet I found myself watching episodes on Joost (in beta), and watching videos of Bob Ross's soothing voice as he paint a picture.

I was invited by Sam and Brian, to go to Club XS in Green Bay. Why I decided to go, I'm still left with that question. It was a bar type of setting, which made me feel extremly uncomfortable. Yet the music was so-so. I was expecting more of a Park Central type but to my understanding, it was trashy and skanky. Coming out of that place felt awesome, because I knew I would be at sleeping in my very own bed for the first time that weekend. Yet, having my clothes smell like an ashtry was very discomforting.

Yikes, looking at what I wrote above, I seem to have written alot, along with my addiction of adding "commas" everywhere. I probably have enough to write a whole chapter of my year in review.