4/14/2007

accomplishment?

hmmm, let's see. I never really thought about putting up a blog post this afternoon, but I did write up something in wordpad. It's pretty much a "what if" story. A What if I had a car for the summer type of story. Here it goes......

Seeing that my lease for my apartment starts in June with my friends, I kinda wanna plan on being there most of the summer. I'm paying for it, so why should I not live there for the majority of the summer.

The idea of getting a car came to me, but i dont know....

If i had a car, I would most definatly be at home on the weekends (drive home friday night.. work 3rd shift friday night, and saturday night, sleep sunday morning and half of the afternoon, and leave sheboygan by 3pm.)

During the weekdays, I would (hopefully) have a job in Oshkosh. I could do the computer labs, but would that be enough? I highly doubt I would be a student intern with Academic Computing, though I wish I would have known they did a series of interviews sometime last semester. Damn Academic Computing and their lack of communication within the Help Desk. )=

The story is not complete, due to multi-tasking. Seriously i had like 10 different thoughts running through my mind as I was working and trying to go through them all. I feel that I didnt get as much done as I wanted to at work. =( The one thing I did get to do was purchase a new ringtone, but I wished i could have looked for some PDAs or PocketPCs though. )=