4/13/2007

Lather Me Up!

Alright, today marks the day of my first Aderrall pill and everybody's worst day, Friday the 13th. I can't really say much about being on the pill, (only because it hasn't impacted anything yet) but I noticed a slight change in myself at work and during my lecture.

After work, all these questions about my perscription and my other health situation came to me. Like always, the best way to not forget these questions, would be to write them down on a sheet of paper and stick it in my pocket so that I can refer to it later.

During lecture, I took more notes than usual. I don't know if it's because of these meds, but It could be. But I definately felt more focused and actually wanting to speak with the professor after class, in which he gave me more information that I vaguely remember about ADHD and the medication I'm on, including a few tips/suggestions for the upcoming exam.

I went to the Health Center for the third time this week, but for a different issue that was on my mind. wheather or not the "belly-rash" on my stomach is because lactose intollerant to certan dairy products. From what the doctor said, the "belly-rash" is completely different. ( /sigh) For the next two weeks, I get to lather up my belly with a special shampoo! Different I suppose, but thats the doctor's orders. On top of that, "cheese" is my body's worst nightmare. But that can be helped, yay! For times where I'm going to be eating any dairy products, I need to consume 1-2 Lactaid pills before I consume these dairy products.

But ehh, I think I learned more about myself this week than any other week this year. Which is all good, because I'm getting some form of treatment. =) But I still think i need some way of organizing my life. I just hope that I can find a really nice PocketPC or PDA to suit my needs. The only downfall to having a gadget like this, is that its quite expensive. But I know that it'll be for the best of me.