4/12/2007

wow'zers

It came to me at five in the morning (for the record, I was working a 1am-5am shift.. just because I felt like it) that I had a doctor's appointment scheduled during my newscast. (in which, I was the announcer, not the writer) Boy o Boy, how the hell did this happen? The only answer I can probably come up with is the lack of a organization tool. (PDA/Palm/Pocket PC, student planner, or a calendar)

Luckily the professor sympathized and allowed me to not do the broadcasting of the newscast. He insisted that this doctor's appointment will be for the best of me. (which, God I hope will be the best)

Besides that, the professor gave us another assignment that's due from now and until the last day of classes. So now I have three or four? assignments to do by the last day of classes. (final exam, televsion package, radio package, and this interview assignment) Yikes!