4/04/2007

how are you? i guess i'm alright.

Someone asks you, "how are you?" What's your usual response? Some say excellent or very bad, but most say alright I guess.

I've kinda wondered why I would lie about this simple question. At times I may be doing horrible or too damn tired to answer the question. But that's still not good enough, at least I can hope. I rarely say, "I'm doing great! Thanks for Asking." but then again I'm I worried about the follow-up questions? Which is why I tend to say, "idk", short for "I dont know".


Theres six weeks left in this semester and I need to end it strong. During my meeting with my counselor, we have concluded that I speak to Dr. Swanson in the health center about the possibility for medication. The thing I hope for is that the meds will do something. I know it's not an instant fix, it's gonna take more time. :( All I know is that it could be information leading to the decision for meds, which this week will determine. In group today, the topic for discussion is "Medications" and I'm very eager to listen in on the group's experiences with meds.

Hopefully today, I'll be more comfortable talking and ask questions. =)

I was walking home from class this morning for lunch and all these fascinating ideas popped in my head. (strange how you can get weird ideas just by walking or taking a shower isn't it?)

To comment on the girl who complained how cold it was when she stepped outside, maybe you should consider a warmer jacket and pants that reached your feet. Having shoes instead of "flip-flops" would also help too. Complaining about that it's cold is pointless. You live in Wisconsin, suck it up. Homeless people are better at surviving in the cold than this girl. :|


Just approaching my warm house, it just came to me how people use the "side entrance" of their house more than the "front entrance." I never figured out why, but just seems strange. Back at home, we use the back entrance more than the front. Reason why? I have no clue. It seems like the front door is used most for checking mail, greeting welcomed guests, Jehovah's Witnesses, door to door salespeople, girl/boy scouts selling crap that you don't need and the usual pervert that you meet online.(no u may not come in!)

Ehh, I was gonna talk about how people seem to take shortcuts when walking. Especially on campus when it snows and you can visibly see the shortcuts people take? (i wished i had a camera to take a picture of this, which is another reason, "Why I want a Digital Camera."