3/31/2007

chipped tooth

You all see me as a very smiling type of a guy. But what you don't see when I smile is my teeth. I don't know how it has come to this, but I've got bad teeth. Not to a point where its completely gross, but enough to make multiple visits to the denist, feel like hell. It's probably the soda thats doing it to me. There's nothing else that could possibly cause it. My teeth arent perfect. I try to brush my teeth every night, but theres always that sudden urge to hit the sack asap and sleep. I don't think its laziness that is making me not brush my teeth, because every so often I will and when I do, I'm damn proud of myself.

Strangly enough, how I chipped my tooth was from eating a slice of pizza that me, Nate, Mark and Ryan had last nite. Ordering pizza was one of the things that we did last nite, but playing Perfect Dark was even better. :) The amount of lag the N64 took, nearly destroyed the excitement. But it was fun while it lasted.

April 8th is the date Mark finally turns twenty-one! (hooray!) Now my main concern to this is, attempt to throw a party for him, go bar-hopping with him that weekend or the next weekend, or do something I've yet done myself nor has he, go to Club Vision in Chicago for a night of good music and drinks. ;) I'd imagine that its a 21 and older type of club, but I've yet to find out if it is. I suppose a telephone call to the club would be something I should do sometime.

The good news is that I don't have to do my radio show at 2am this time! It's going to be broadcasted on WRST 90.3 FM at 12am to 2am! I'm pumped! I've found some tracks on Beatport that I plan on playing on the air.

For now I think I'm gonna waste some time and watch a few episodes of Stargate Atlantis! (season 2 bitches! ;P ) Yet I bet they are either finished with Season 3 or close to completion.