3/27/2007

/sigh

oh my gosh... I schedule for classes tomorrow yet I don't know what to take!!!! )= It's getting late again, and all I hope for is that I wake up to my desirable wake up time. I do not want to be late again!!!

update* I woke up to my desirable time but I still feel tired. :| It was about 12:30am when I went to sleep and woke up at 7:30.

The good news to my night is that I acquired a nice necklace for my little gnome mage! =)

Brooch of Unquenchable Fury
Binds when picked up
Neck
+21 Stamina
+19 Intellect
Equip: Improves spell hit rating by 13.
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 23.
--> Dropped by Moroes
We also did a few attempts on the Big Bad Wolf, otherwise known as the Opera Event. Whats so fun with this fight is that at random you get to be Little Red Riding Hood with a speed increase and you run away from the nasty wolf. You get no armor which makes it easier to die. I've successfully kited the wolf once and then I died shortly after. )= It'll be an interesting fight, but I know our team can do it. We last got it to 5%.