3/27/2007

Reanimation

Again I didn't wake up early enough for class. I was a bit late, but the professor didnt seem to care. In fact, I got more sleep than the night before, yet I was still extremely tired. I walked to class like a zombie without realizing that Sam passed by on his moped and honked. Yet it took me a considerable amount of time to realize he had passed by.


If you read the poem from my previous post it was something my counselor gave me yesterday which put into perspective to why I changed my status (on Facebook) to what it said. From the poem I figured out that I was in Chapter III. The counselor recommended that I attend a support group held on campus for my ADHD, which I plan to attend tomorrow. Let's just hope that the group can help out with my current academic struggles. I'm sure it will.


I know this has nothing to do with my current blog post except for the title. But lemme tell you that I found a ripped copy of Reanimation on my laptop. I bet any money I can't find the CD. I enjoyed this album very much and I bet many of you will agree or disagree with me.

I also needed a picture for my post, so I figured why not use the album cover for the music I'm listening to. Also having no camera really blows cause I can't take pictures of my surrounding and random crap that is picture worthy.