3/18/2007

late night shift


Last night (4/17) was long shift. I haven't worked third shift in such a long time. But like anything related to work theres a lot of things to vent about. During work I created a list of stuff that I thought was blog worthy because chances are that I'll forget them the next day I wouldn't be able to blog about it.

I'm not gonna into details but lazy co workers really irritate me. When I'm trying to get my stuff done, and I see their zone a mess, it bothers me completely. Grrrrrrr, especially when I "suggest" a sweep should be done and I find out that the broom that I placed in their zone has been sitting there all night! Heck they were complaining about shit not working for them properly and didn't even ASK anyone if they knew how to fix it. /sigh

Last night also marked the date for Saint Patty's day and guess what people were doing that night. Drinking! Of course I have to be working on last night and my older brother, Travis and his finance, Nicole invites me to drink with them. Bleh, now that probably would of been fun.

I've found a few good things about working 3rd shift on the weekends, you totally can have some fun with the drunks! :) Yet when I see a drunk person at the wheel I begin to get frustrated because how the flipping A can they drive like that. A couple of months ago, I worked with a manager who actually phoned the cops on when we saw a drunk person behind the wheel. She'd purposely tell the customer that there is a wait on their food and phone the police with their license plate number. The managers that I worked with last night didn't care too much.