3/16/2007

I need some money-honey!


*yawn* (still tired) :( Last night was very interesting. I'm not the usual person who would go have drinks by myself, but I enjoy the company of people when getting drunk. It must of been like 5 times that I walked into the 21+ older bar at Park Central either ordering a shot or a beer. To be honest, I don't like order shots just because I have no clue on what to get. Usually I'll get one but the next time I go drinking, I'll forget. Bleh, let's just say that I had a lot of alone time with myself and mister beer. :) (in a good way and not anything sexual, Nicole!)

During one of my alone times drinking a beer, I was thinking how I should gather up some friends and take a road trip to see an actual DJ perform at an rave. (more like trance or techno!) Hopefully in the future something will be Chicago.

Funny as I say it but I actually got up EARLY, 30 minutess before I usually wake up. I've always been accustomed to snoozing my alarm for a good 25 minutes and then wake up, but that didn't happen today. I was so dedicated to sit down and write this blog entry! :)

This evening I'm going home for a week (spring break) of work, play wow, and more work. It's probably not going to be as fun as everyone else's spring break, but I need some money so I can roll out with the bling-bling. =) (not just bling-bling, but money to pay the bills!)