3/14/2007

push-to-walk

I was walking to class after work so I could take my last midterm of the semester and realize how stupid people can get sometimes. Is it that hard to push a button that signals the traffic light to "Stop Traffic" which ultimately leads you to a safe journey to the other side? I guess it is for some college students. No matter what situation I'm in, whether its at midnight or noon, I always like pressing the button. :) It gives the pedestrians power over the quicker automobile. Not no more suckers!

(/me pushes button once more... muhahah! except a crash usually doesn't occur, drivers usually speed up to pass the light or drive through the red light anyways.)

My midterms this semester seemed okay (i hope....) but I can't tell how well I did because the results hasn't been posted. I studied for them both, but like every test I take at college, I say to myself, "I wish i could have studied more." But in reality, i don't because it's a lot of information for a 40 -or- 60 multiple choice exam. :|

One of my biggest fears now is dropping out of college and going home for a while. )= I know it's probably easy to study but its difficult to keep my attention towards that subject for hours. Either my mind drifts into something, or I find myself surfing the net like usual.

Today at 3pm, I speak with my counselor for the third time. The last time I spoke with her, I was presented with a two tests to complete with a discussion of the results at our next meeting (today). First test was questions determining what kind and how severe my ADD is. While the second test determines what my anxiety level is. Let's hope that whatever the results are, it'll fix whatever is in me.

I wished my iPod worked again. Now I feel like listening to, "DJ Tiesto - Traffic"