3/22/2007

early morning shifts

Getting up at 3am for work is really rough but I had to. I was scheduled for the last two days to work 4am-12pm. Man o man, that was rough. I don't know how my brother does it but I was tired when I got home. Sleeping the afternoon away was great. ;) But that resulted in less WoW time for myself.

The one thing I dislike about working the morning shifts is the amount of elderly people that are there. I hate to say it, but don't you folks have anything better to do than to catch up on the local Sheboygan gossip? Ugh, and to old folks who needs their cup of java at 53 cents a pop, then fucking say so. And if you want cream or sugar, let me know because chances are that I don't know what the hell you want.

Another habit that the old folks do is to dig in their coin purse for EXACT CHANGE and when they get their exact change they leave it on the counter and just stand there when I'm taking someone else's order.

I lost my train of thought, but I did kick Nicole's ass in Chess! Yet she whipped me and Nate in Word Racer.