4/18/2007

try first and save money!

Hmm, it just occurred to me that i should wait with the Pocket PC. I should at least try using a planner or something similar. Let's see if I can utilize it and not spend three hundred and fifty dollars now, I've pretty much saved a lot of money! So taking this approach might be better. ;)

My So-Called Plan: Use the student planner for the rest of the semester, while saving money to buy a Pocket PC. If it works, great! Maybe I don't have to spend money on it. If it doesn't I should have some money saved up for it.

More Details: What I can do to determine whats due and so that I'm more organized with the rest of the semester, I should consider looking at the syllabus for any projects, tests and assignments that are upcoming and put them into a list format, with a short description about that assignment. If confused about a particular assignment or that I feel I'm missing something, I can always e-mail the professor about stuff.

>>> Oh boy I love it when I get good ideas! woot!