3/07/2007

I Write

I seem to get excited when I put stuff on my blog, only when I'm alone is when I like to write. Especially today when I was putting put the playlist to BeatByte I got a little nervous posting it while I was working. Just recently I was by myself writing before class and the people who sit next to me came and i just slowly slid down my chair trying to cover up what I was writing.

This occurred to me this morning and it's making me feel a wee bit uncomfortable about myself right now. I felt so relaxed in my Psychology class but this Geography class has given me the ickies. )=

The only thing positive I can say about my Geography class is the two people who I sit next to. I never met these people in my entire life, but they seem to be very nice and comforting. I don't know their names personally but as far as I can say, they are the coolest people that I met in a lecture class.

I may or may not drop the class but that is yet to be determined. All i know is that I have 7 days to make this decision. If i do drop the class, I think I might still attend it because of these two people. But I may or may not attend the tests because I wouldn't be enrolled if i drop. Perhaps I could use a fake ID number because the professor doesn't check ID's after the test. That could possibly work.

All this stuff that I'm typing write now has been pre-written. I wrote a lot of this stuff during class, well which is the only thing that I did. I didn't bother to pay attention because I know that the though of dropping the class was in consideration. All I could possibly say was that writing this down was the best thing I could do. I didn't have a working iPod that i could listen too (didn't get enough time to restore it and add some tunes this morning), I didn't bring my laptop because I felt that it wasn't necessary to lug around that much weight for 1 hour of lecture, and I especially don't own a portable game system (such as a Gameboy Advance or a Playstation Portable)

The two people who I had mentioned before about my geography classes, one of them approached me in the most comforting most caring way. She didn't directly point out that i had ADD, she told me how she is a piano teacher and that the kids she teach have some type of ADD. She mentioned that the times we had class she had suspicion that I may have ADD and I seek consuling. I told her that I saw a counselor once and that another meeting was scheduled. She told me thats good and suggested that I also speak to the professor about my current situation. I would if I could though i told her. What I didn't mention was that I was worried. Not worried about anything bad he could say, but worried to a point where I wouldn't know what to say or become very nervous and just forget everything.

Class got out early and I was heading for work. Instead of prompting the lab consultant on duty that my class got out early and asked if he wanted to leave, I kept on walking to wherever the hallway lead me. That hallway lead me to some stairs where on the top was nothing but a window overlooking campus. I stared at it for a while and thought I should finish my current writing or shed a tear. In this case, "I wrote."

I guess this happens when I have no ipod that I can divert my attention to something else instead of the real world. *sniffles*