5/21/2007

I'm a Netaholic and I'm Proud to be one.

Yay! I'm actually typing up something that may be a blog post. Nicole will be so proud. ;) Anyways, to pick up the pace of where I may have left off. The day after finals usually suppose to be a day of joy and excitement because no more school. That joy and excitement usually comes from 99% of the student body. I fell into the 1 percent. Why, might you ask? I don't know, I found myself going to the library and checking out some books on specific topics that I had interest in. I ruled it down to two main themes because I know I wouldn't have enough time to do more, nor would I actually remember what I read. The two themes, one of them being the "Internet Addiction Disorder" and the other, "Twin Psychology."

I'm gonna have to violate the "keep it short and simple" rule, Nicole imposed on my blog entries because this may very well be a long post. (Gosh i sorta hope not, but let's see how it goes)

Am I addicted to the Internet? I'm probably am, but who likes to admit their addictions, especially if one of them being an addict to the World of Warcraft. Granted, being addicted to WoW isn't such a bad thing but then again it can really remove yourself from reality. Especially on the weekends.

I'm a Netaholic and I'm Proud to be one.

Now only if i had a t-shirt. Maybe I should make one...........nah. :P

Learning stuff about the psychology of twins can be VERY INTERESTING, especially if you have a twin yourself. (in which i do) :)