3/10/2007

drunkin monkey

Cooking spaghetti wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact it was very easy with a few tips from my roommates. I made enough spaghetti to leave me with enough leftovers for tonight.

I was left in a state of confusion last night as to what I should do yesterday. My options were simple but the decision was confusing. It was either, go to club underground with some friends and dance, (which I did last week at club underground) go to a Matthew Party with some folks at TCF, watch a movie with Ryan, (cause I know he didn't wanna go dancing and had nothing else to do) go drinking with Nicole, Nate and Mark, hangout with Jason or play WoW. Gee golly that's a lot of things to pick and do for a Friday night.

I ended up drinking to a point where I was drunk. I did my first keg stand with Mark and Andy. :) But I don't have a picture because Nicole left early. I found a random picture of what a keg stand is but sadly it's not me.

It was a fun night and I'll most likely do it again.